WHY AQUAPEL GLASS TREATMENT?
Aquapel glass treatment creates a chemical bond with the glass surface, becoming part of the glass using modern technology. This increases the water-repellent properties of the glass so that water repels easily from the surface. This chemical solution will bond to a clean, dry glass surface in just a few minutes. Aquapel will last 6x times longer than other competing silicone-based products.
Aquapel Glass Treatment remains very effective even after months of normal use, It will not be removed by heavy rain, snow, car washes, glass cleaning and even road salt on the glass. Read the glass treating instructions: HERE
This innovative glass treatment was first developed and patented by PPG Industries, which was the market leader in glass technology. Today, the product is patented by Pittsburgh Glass Works. Aquapel glass treatment represents a product that is primarily intended to make driving safer.
- The product is designed for professional treatment of windshields, side windows, rear view windows, shower enclosure classes or any other glass surface. Aquapel is a long-lasting nano based glass product.
- It repels water and improves visibility significantly
- Makes driving in the rain highly enjoyable
- Makes surface cleaning easier
- Helps prevent both water and salt stains on the glass
- Lasts 6 months or even more under normal conditions!
More about aquapel
Use Aquapel glass treatment on any glass surface to give the surface water repellent properties. Unlike other glass waxes sold in the store, which wear off with just a few washes, Aquapel creates a chemical bond with the surface, which ensures water-repellent properties for a long time.
The effect of the glass wax Aquapel glass restorer is based on nanotechnology, where during processing the compounds create a strong, long-lasting and durable chemical bond with the glass surface.
The effect of Aquapel Glass Treatment on the surface lasts up to 6 times longer than other glass waxes. This is a guaranteed period. Product users know that a product can last on a single glass surface for more than 6 months!
HOW DOES IT STILL WORK THEN? MORE INFORMATION HERE